2010年5月1日 星期六

Terrible

This week, i finally finished all of my exams. in order to celebrate it, my friend and i decided to change our hair style. we went to salon and both of us were a little nervous. a hour passed, i saw my new hair stlye through the mirror. i felt shocked and disappointed because it looked so weird. after got my hair cut, i felt so bad. even though many people say it is not a big deal, i still feel so bad. i felt so regret and thought hoe noce it would be if i did not enter the salon. instend having the bad hair style now, i would rather have my original one. but, it is too late to say this. my hair style now is weird and short. i nned to wait my hair to becomr longer that i can some correction. now, i really realize how important hair to a woman and if you have bad hair style how terrible you feel. recently, i do not want to go out just because my hair. now, i really feel sad. how to get rid of this feeling? how to ignore my terrible hair style? i do not to stay in bad mood but i do not have any ways to get rid of this bad feeling. i really want to be happy and active like before as soon as possible.
i am unlucky recently, but i have some good friends. they give me comfort and courage when i feel depressed or upset. maybe i should believe i am not as unlucky as i thought because i still have someone love me and they always by my side.

1 則留言: