2010年5月25日 星期二

Summer Time

I suddenly found this semester will end in 38 days. It is really surprising and scary to find our freshman period will over soon. It just like an old saying: Time flies.
After summer vacation, we are not the youngest students in this college anymore. It seems that we should be more mature and we should take more responsibilities. Many friends have tried to be independent since they entered the college. They take part time jobs and pay what they need in their daily life by themselves. However, as for me, I still rely on my parents. Our family live in Taichung so I go home every week. I spend only four days in dormitory and it makes me feel like I am a high student. When I was a high student, studying in other places seems to be many classmates dream. Although I did not long it very much, I still wonder that kind of feeling. What it would be like to study far from my beloved home and live in a strange environment. What do you feel if you could not see your parents over two weeks or even two months?
I am looking forward he FIFA world cup. I am really interested in it and also excited about the upcoming games. I am a big fan of soccer. I love the feeling that everyone get together to watch the exciting games. I have been seeing soccer games since I was an elementary child. I cheered for the England team and of course I love beckham very much. I collect many things about him. In order to know more about him, I ask myself to study English harder. I want to know what he talks (he has a British accent) so I ask myself to listen to BBC, hoping I will get used to the British accent. I think I will keep doing my best to improve my English that I will get more access to know him. Although he can not attend games this time, I will still watch the games and enjoy the fantastic atmosphere of this big sport event.

沒有留言:

張貼留言