2010年5月16日 星期日

My Last 18

Suddenly, I found my19th birthday is coming, in other words, that my 18 year-old lives will over. It remains me that I am not a teenage anymore; I am a grown-up right now. As a grow-up, we have more abilities than before. We have to make decisions by ourselves more and we have to try to do many things by ourselves. Something that our parent used to do for us is our duty now. Sometimes, I really hope that time can just stay in high school the time we have few worries and what we should do is to study hard. However, as we grow up, we have to face some reality that we do not want to contact with. The real expressions on our faces become less and less. What we show on our faces just base on the condition and others expectations. Although there are so much fake in life, I still want to retain the real me. Maybe I can not be accepted by others, I still want to be the real me.
The birthday is a time to make a wish. I ask myself what you want in this year. Nevertheless, there are many things I want to do. I suddenly found there are many dreams in my heart. How can I ignore them before? If I do not make effort to make them come true, won’t I regret in the future? I ask myself these questions repeatedly recently. I know the answer is obvious in front of me. So now I will do my upmost to reach my goal and that is my wish of my 19th birthday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言