2010年5月13日 星期四

Happy Mother's Day

Last Sunday is second Sunday of May and it is the so-called mother’s day. There is a study shows the number of telephone call during mother’s day is more than that during Valentine’s Day. This indicates how important the mother’s day is.
In order to celebrate this holiday, my brother came back from Taipei although he still has mid-term tests. We ordered a cake which my mother likes in advance. But I think the most vital thing of this kind of holiday is that all of our family can be together. Saturday after we ate lunch, we went to our father’s farm to his “achievements”. He plants a lot of fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, mangos and strawberries. We picked peas up and brought them home as our dinner. I also wanted to take some corns but my father told me they are not ripe enough. The scene brought me back when I was a little girl. My brother and I used to go to the farm with my father in the evening. There are many interesting things we can do. We have good memory of the place. At night, we watched TV together in the living room and shared our recent life.
On Sunday, we went to SOGO department store. There are so crowded that it is hard to find a parking place. We ate lunch there. At night, we went to my grandmother’s home. There are many relatives celebrating the mother’ day. I also heard good news that my cousin is going to marry. We had a wonderful reunion in our grandmother’s home and it was really an perfect ending of mother’s day this year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言