2010年4月22日 星期四

POOR oral presentation

This week is the so-called mid-term week. We have almost the exam on this week, so I am busy. Although I tried to prepare for my earlier this time, I still felt I did not have enough time to get all the things that teacher had taught. When I did my exam, I felt a little disappointed because I did not prepare well.
In addition, there was one thing I felt most depressed. That is my oral presentation. I am always bad at my oral presentation because I get nervous easily. Every time when I get on stage, I felt my brain is so blank that I cannot think what I exactly what I am going to say. Although I said the words, but my voice was shaking. I did not notice until my classmates are laughing. After my presentation, I got the judgments of the teacher. I saw the grade and I felt a little upset. I knew I really have to practice my oral more and learn how to conquer my fear to speak in front of the whole class or other people. I have to figure out some way to deal with this problem. I hope that I can do better and make great improvement next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言