2010年4月7日 星期三

Happy Together!

In this spring vacation, I had a wonderful time with our family. We ate afternoon tea at a luxury hotel had we chatted about what happened to us. Ii was such a great feeling that you can share your daily life with someone who truly wants to know your life. We all were satisfied with the meal and especially the time we spent together.
The other days, I lived so relaxed that made me a little lazy. I spent a lot of on sleeping. Although it might seem that I wasted my time, I become energetic before these days. The rest of the time, I will spend my time with my family. In these days, my father taught me how to ride a motorcycle. At first, I decided to learn it immediately after I entered the college. However, not until this time, I got it. I felt so happy that I finally learned how to ride it. I felt that I made something.
At the last day, my brother came back from Taipei. We talked a lot. We talked a lot of things happened recently. I found this feeling is not the same that you talk to your friends or parents. He also gave me some suggestions. After relaxing, I feel more confident to face the coming challenges and I am sure that I can do my works better than before.

沒有留言:

張貼留言