2010年4月15日 星期四

Cover Girl

Recently, some beautiful girls catch much attention of people, especially if they are in good schools such as 5 beauties in 台大. Although many people would just put their attention on their beauty, I admire their ability instead. I think it is hard to keep being beautiful and studying hard. When the exam is coming, I will eat more and sleep less. As a result, I will become fatter and my skin will become worse. So, when I study hard, I will have less energy to focus on keeping my look. But, I think to take good care of you and to let you maintain in a good condition are also important to a girl. That’s why I think I should remind myself to keep elegant, though I am busy.
Now, I think I should try my best to do everything well as possible as I can. On order to reach this goal, I can not be lazy any more. I should get use of my time. I should take everything seriously. The most important I think is to get rid of bad habits. These good habits include laziness, coward and lack of confidence. These bad habits confined me to do what I wanted to do and sometimes I regretted. Now, I should pluck my courage to face the difficulties and the challenges. No matter how challenging they are, I won’t give up easily without trying.

沒有留言:

張貼留言