2009年11月26日 星期四

Work Out!!

My recent life is really busy and I think it has something to do with my own problem. I still have problem arranging my time. I always waste my time on using computer. When I use computer to do my assignment, I can not help but to see something interesting else on the internet. Unknowingly, I spent a lot of time on the internet and I went to bed almost at 2 a.m. in whole week. The next day I felt tired and could not focus on class because the lack of sleep.
There are many things I want to do but the foremost one is to improve my listening. I did poor on my listening midterm. I feel I have a few difficulties catching with my classmates during class. Although I feel frustrated, I will try my best to keep up with others. I think I really need to put a lot effort on it. There are a lot of things I have to working on.

沒有留言:

張貼留言