2009年11月4日 星期三

challenge

Recently, I am really busy. One reason is the midterm is coming another reason is our drama performance.
I was elected as a director of our drama performance. One thing I need to do is to find a good script and it is a little bit difficult for me. I asked some people for help and they suggested me to surf on the internet. Although I browse through the website, there are few scripts satisfying my appetite. I really want to write some interesting by myself or revise some scripts. But I have to hand in my script next week. I have no time. I feel pressure about my midterm also my script. I want to do them well. I have to try my best and not to let someone feel disappointed at me. Maybe it will be challenging, but I trust myself that I can do well both of them. I believe.

沒有留言:

張貼留言