2009年11月18日 星期三

Become An Adult

What kind of person I want to be? It is a question I ask myself often recently.
When our life becomes busy, there is less time for us to think deeply. As a result, it is a chance that we may forget what things is most important for us and what thing we desire most. I remind myself not fall in with the crowd. I should remember why I come this college and what I want to do in the future. To do so, I always leave some time for myself to meditate every day before i go to bed.
Not like what I thought in high school, college is not so easy. I have to be responsible for myself and for what I did. You really should think clearly before doing everything preventing you will regret in the future. I feel I am going to be an adult truly. Although it may be a little heavy, it still deserves to be proud of. Now, I have to learn how to take care of myself well and people by my side. I really need to learn how to become a true adult.

沒有留言:

張貼留言