2009年11月1日 星期日

Cheerleader

This week is really busy because of cheerleader competition and midterm which will come next week. It is really hard to find time to study so I am worried about the exam. I will try my best to keep up teachers’ space and study harder, hoping I can do well on my midterm.
The 90th birthday of our school is really cool. President also comes here to join us. Our cheerleader competition is exciting. We practice for this race almost a month and we also perform well in this competition although we can be the campaign.
But the most crucial are we all try our best and make many friends through this experience. I think they are the best repay.
After the midterm, we will still be busy because of the drama. I think it will be a excellent experience just like this time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言