2009年12月2日 星期三

December

This week we started to prepare our drama. It’s maybe a little stressful to us because we have really little time. We all want to do our best so we decided to rehearse every day. However, we still have to pay attention to our studying and prepare our quiz. We try our beat to get most use of our time. I believe we can do well and perform the best on that day.
Time flies and it is a new beginning of a new month. December is the last month of a year and it makes me a little sad. Soon, 2009 will over. How fast is it. Sometimes, I really hope I can seize time and do everything I want. But what I can do is nothing. I try my best to think the bright side. December is a month of celebration; it includes Christmas and a new year will begin. Now, I think I have to seize every minute and enjoy my life at the end of 2009..

沒有留言:

張貼留言