2009年12月17日 星期四

Here is the winter!

The weather gets colder this week and it seems the real winter finally comes. When I was a child, I liked summer most because I can go out to have sunshine and play with friends. However, as I get older I love winter more and more. Though it is cold, winter is a season people can become close to each other and to depend on each other. The weather is cold, but we feel warm in our hearts. And there is some special atmosphere in the air which makes people get together and be willing to share things with others. That why I become love winter more than any other season.
If we can choose a person to stay with you forever, who will you choose family, friends or your lover? Sometimes, I long someone can be with me all the time and never away from me, while I know it is difficult and maybe impossible. Everyone has their own life. And we are just parts of theirs. I think I should understand this and not being sad about this and try my best to live best life of my own. Try to laugh everyday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言