2010年3月11日 星期四

My World

As a college student, it seems that we should not just focus on our academic. There are still many things we need to try or experience. Not knowing why after entering college, I think it become harder and harder to be satisfied with my life. When I was a high student, the only thing I do is study. Although I did not do anything else, I still felt my life was rich and I was really happy. If it is true that when we get older, we will ask for more? Sometimes, I tell myself to remember what I really need in afraid of losing my way.
I have not been to the science museum for a long time. I have a lot of memory there. Recently, I always think of there. I think it is the time for me to go there again.
I am a person who enjoy being with others. I like the feeling to do things together with friends or family. But, sometimes I prefer to be alone. I love reading books at night when the world all silent. The world just belongs to books and me. I love walking on streets by myself. I can observe the look of city by my own space. Not being bothered by others and needing to care others’ space.
I want to live the life I want to live.

沒有留言:

張貼留言