2010年3月17日 星期三

Let's go biking

On winter vacation, I went biking with my friend. It was a sunny day, a good day for going out. We took a train to 后豐鐵馬道. It is a place for biking. We borrowed bikes and start our biking trip. The weather was so great that we really enjoyed it. When the breeze passed through our faces, we could not help but to sing. The beautiful scene around us made us feel relaxed and forget everything we worried about. There were also many families biking there. Looking at them, I felt so warm and I thought they had good time like us, too.
Recently, I miss the feeling of the passing breeze and beautiful scenery there. So, I will go there as soon as possible. If we want to do something, we really should do as soon as we can. Sometimes if we just think to put it aside for a while, we may likely lose the only chance to achieve it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言